Laura created Manassas Marketing as a publicity and writing service for educational, non-profit and performing arts organizations.
- Event Publicity: Utilizing social media to engage new and existing followers with information that is easily located and sharable. This service includes creating online event information, submitting the event to dozens of online calendars, and issuing press releases across a wide network of contacts in online and print media.
- Social Media: Creating and maintaining social media accounts for an organization on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn (if applicable.)
- Account Set-Up: Creating professional accounts across online platforms with strategic content and keywords to generate optimal search results (SEO) on Google, Yelp, Bing, and industry databases.
- Graphic Creation: Designing effective graphics with strategic font selection and original photography for social media and other marketing materials.
- Website Building: Creating or improving an existing website using WordPress, Wix, Blogger, or other preferred service.
- Proofreading: Providing guidance and editing services for written communication beyond grammar and punctuation. We will dive into the details of font selection, visual impact, and overall messaging to produce a professional final product.
The Kitchen Guru – Website Building, Graphics, and Publicity
Academy of Russian Ballet – Marketing Campaign and Graphics
National Creditor’s Bar Association – Custom Graphics
Focus Vision Supplements – Social Media
Osbourn Park Theatre Arts – Social Media, Event Publicity, and Graphics
Prince William Little Theatre – Event Publicity
Zeus McGuin Productions – Producer and Event Publicity
StageCoach Theatre – Event Publicity and Graphics
Gainesville Community Choir – Event Publicity
Email today to learn what Laura can do for you.