Laura Mills actively managed and created content for the Instagram and Facebook accounts of Osbourn Park Theatre Arts to promote the Cappie Award winning production of The Addams Family Musical.
- Created Instagram account and enhanced existing Facebook account in order to create cohesion of handles, descriptions, and graphics.
- Created hashtags #ophstheatre and #ophsaddamsfamily to increase visibility and engagement with students and audience goers.
- Conceived and filmed the weekly series “Wednesdays with Wednesday” to feature members of the cast in 15-30 second videos posted on Wednesdays using the hashtag #wednesdayswithwednesday.
- Photographed cast and crew members, props, set pieces, and other behind the scenes details to generate engagement on social media.
- Created graphics to feature the five Cappie nominations and one award earned by the cast and crew.
- Created press releases for upcoming productions.
- Utilized existing network of print and online media contacts to promote production.
- Created digital event listings for online publications.
- Created graphics for social media to promote event to existing followers on Facebook and Instagram.
- Created press release for the five Cappies nominations.
- Created press release for the Cappie Award winners.
Press for Addams Family
- “Manassas theatre productions win at Cappies Gala” (InsideNova)
- “OPHS presents “Addams Family” (Prince William County Schools)
- “Cappies High School Theatre Awards Nominations” (Prince William Living)
- “Osbourn Park High School receives 5 Cappie nominations” (Potomac Local)
Photography for Social Media
Email today to learn what Laura can do for you.